Our menu of services includes Life Insurance for individuals and businesses, Major Medical Plans for 2-99 employees, Major Dental, Vision, Chiropractic Plans 1 to 199 employees, Aflac Supplemental Health Plans for businesses and individuals, as well as Business Insurance. That being said, we often have requests for Life Insurance options and solutions. To address this, we have a separate Life Insurance division which works with individuals and business owners on a variety of Life Insurance solutions. Life Insurance needs are truly different from person to person, and business to business. Whether for a tax free death benefit passed on to heirs, to mortgage protection, college savings, supplemental tax free retirement income, living benefits, mitigating taxes, and more, Life Insurance needs a one on one consultation. Call us today or opt in for a consultation time to discuss your Life Insurance needs, and any of our other insurance services.
Our Life Insurance Division is ALL About Life Insurance!
Understanding Life Insurance
Important questions to ask when determining
Learn More: Start Learning - Who needs it ? - Calculate Your Needs - Your Options - Getting Coverage
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is life insurance?
- Types of life insurance?
- How can life insurance help?
- Who needs life insurance?
- What is the average cost of life insurance?
- How to buy life insurance?
- How much life insurance do I need?
- What type of policy should I buy, term or permanent?
- What are the various kinds of permanent life insurance?
- What are overaccelerated death benefits and do they work?
- What should I consider naming life insurance beneficiaries?
- Does it make sense to replace a policy?
- What if I fail to make my premium payments?
- By using medical tests are insurers trying to eliminate any applicant likely to develop?
- What are the differences of whole life vs term life insurance?
Most Common Life Insurance
- universal life insurance
Who Needs Life Insurance?
Life Insurance Basics :
- Business Owners
- Individuals & Families
Types Of Life Insurance
Indexed Universal Life Insurance
- is a form of permanent life insurance characterized by its flexible premiums, tax free retirement income, cash accumulation, and pricing structure. Universal life can build cash value, which earns an interest rate that may adjust periodically, but is usually guaranteed not to fall below a certain percentage.
Term Life Insurance
- Provides protection during a specific time period, or “term”. Terms typically range from 10 to 30 years.
Term Life w/Living Benefits
- Just like with a traditional term policy, this policy pays a benefit in the event of your passing. However, in addition, these policies can advance a portion of the benefit to pay for care, treatment and lost wages in the event of a critical health condition, chronic illness or terminal illness.
Whole Life/Permanent Life
- Whole life or permanent insurance pays a death benefit whenever you die – even if you live to 100. There are three types of whole life or permanent life insurance – traditional whole life, universal life, and variable universal life.
- Used for covering the policyholder’s “final” costs, like burial, cremation and funerals.