" We are Life Insurance specialists, and Life Insurance needs are truly different from person to person. Whether for a tax free death benefit passed on to heirs, to mortgage protection, college savings, supplemental tax free retirement income, living benefits, and more, Life Insurance should have one on one planning and consideration. Call us today to discuss your Life Insurance needs and strategies. We are dedicated to helping people to determine what Life Insurance plan is best for them. "
- James Hewitt Insurance
Indexed Universal Life Insurance
- is a form of permanent life insurance characterized by its flexible premiums, tax free retirement income, cash accumulation, and pricing structure. Universal life can build cash value, which earns an interest rate that may adjust periodically, but is usually guaranteed not to fall below a certain percentage.
Term Life Insurance
- Provides protection during a specific time period, or “term”. Terms typically range from 10 to 30 years.
Term Life w/Living Benefits
- Just like with a traditional term policy, this policy pays a benefit in the event of your passing. However, in addition, these policies can advance a portion of the benefit to pay for care, treatment and lost wages in the event of a critical health condition, chronic illness or terminal illness.
Whole Life/Permanent Life
- Whole life or permanent insurance pays a death benefit whenever you die – even if you live to 100. There are three types of whole life or permanent life insurance – traditional whole life, universal life, and variable universal life.
- Used for covering the policyholder’s “final” costs, like burial, cremation and funerals.